Nematode and Disease Control
Nematodes weaken turf root systems, decreasing the plant's ability to defend against biotic and abiotic stressors like heat, drought and disease. Combining Divanem with Heritage Action can help manage nematodes, diseases and abiotic stressors. Heritage Action fungicide delivers hybrid technology that couples the proven disease control of Heritage® fungicide with a boost of acibenzolar-S-methyl (ASM) for enhanced biotic and abiotic stress management. This powerful combination is the number-one recommendation for nematode control from Syngenta.
The disease-fighting effects of azoxystrobin combined with the plant performance benefits of ASM in Heritage Action helps:
- Protect plant roots against diseases that can easily effect areas where nematodes have fed
- Improve the plants natural defenses against abiotic stress like heat and drought
- Enhance turf quality of both warm and cool-season grasses for consistent playing conditions
- Increase drought tolerance through increased root function, more efficient transpiration and improved soil water retention
- Improve control of more than 20 diseases including anthracnose, patch disease, gray leaf spot and bacterial wilt suppression
To help control nematodes and diseases using a season-long agronomic program, visit our complimentary agronomic programs tool
24(C) will be running out at the end of June, 2017.