GreenTrust 365 – Lawn: Your business. Your program. Your savings.
See how you can customize your 2022 GreenTrust® 365 Program from Syngenta. Beginning Oct. 1, 2021, you can earn rebates on the largest branded turf portfolio and put the savings straight back into your business – up to 26%.
With the GT Bonus Booster you can earn an additional 2% on top of your yearlong rebate when you purchase $30,000+ of qualifying products in October or November – for savings up to 11%.
Plus, you can earn an additional 3% rebate on top of your yearlong rebate on all purchases of Barricade® brand herbicides made during the Program Year, including Barricade on fertilizer.
For example, a Qualifying Purchase of $30,000, made in October or November of 2021, will earn:
- 8% yearlong rebate + 2% GT Bonus Booster = 10% rebate
- 8% yearlong rebate + 2% GT Bonus Booster + 3% on Barricade Purchases = 13% rebate on Barricade purchases
GreenTrust 365 also offers the best value of the year through:
- NEW Small Packs
- 4 oz. bottles of essential lawn care products like Acelepryn® insecticide, Heritage® SC fungicide, Barricade 4FL and Tenacity® herbicides and Primo Maxx® plant growth regulator are now available and qualify for GreenTrust 365 yearlong rebates.
- Warm Season Herbicide Pallet Solution - Apply intelligently with the right mix of Barricade 4L and Monument® 75WG herbicides.
- Only available Oct. 1 – Dec. 8, 2021
- Multipaks - Save on complementary products that are conveniently packaged together.
- Product Assurance Programs - Protect your customers’ turf with expert application recommendations and performance guarantees.
- Free Customer Marketing Materials - Take advantage of free homeowner marketing materials.
- SummerPayTM Terms - Defer payments until June 24, 2022.
- Rebate Calculators - See how you can maximize your savings.
Start saving at GreenTrust365.com/Lawn.
Join the conversation on Facebook at Syngenta Turf or Twitter with @SyngentaTurf and #GreenTrust365.
© 2021 Syngenta. Important: Always read and follow label instructions. Some products may not be registered for sale or use in all states or counties and/or may have state-specific use requirements. Please check with your local extension service to ensure registration and proper use. The trademarks displayed or otherwise used herein are trademarks of a Syngenta Group Company or their respective owners.