What’s new with GreenTrust 365
There are many ways the 2019 GreenTrust® 365 Golf & Sports Turf Program
can take your course to the next level. See below for what’s new with the program this year.
New Pallet Solutions
In addition to your yearlong rebate, save up to 23% on a wide selection of Pallet Solutions, which are only available through Dec. 7, 2018.
New pallets automatically qualify you for the benefits of the program:
- Fairway Action Protector Solution – Acelepryn® insecticide + NEW Secure® Action™ fungicide
- Dollar Spot Solution – Daconil® Action™ + NEW Posterity® + Secure Action fungicides
- Contact Action Solution – Daconil Action + Secure Action fungicides
Dollar Spot Solution
NEW products to take you to the next level:
- Posterity, the most-active SDHI in the turf market, provides dollar spot control that holds strong for up to 28 days. In warm season turf, Posterity provides excellent spring dead spot control and is a solid rotation partner in a fairy ring program.
- Secure Action includes a boost of acibenzolar-S-methyl (ASM) to better prevent and quickly recover from biotic and abiotic stress. With an enhanced formulation, Secure Action offers improved dollar spot control for up to 21 days.
- Manuscript® herbicide uses a new class of chemistry for turf to selectively control mature weeds. It controls tropical signalgrass, crabgrass and other grassy weeds any time turf is actively growing.
Purchases made by Dec. 7, 2018 qualify for yearlong rebates, GreenTrust rewards points and SummerPay™ terms.
To learn more about the program benefits, visit GreenTrust365.com. Join the conversation on Twitter with @SyngentaTurf and #GreenTrust365.
©2018 Syngenta. Important: Always read and follow label instructions. Some products may not be registered for sale or use in all states or counties and/or may have state-specific use requirements. Please check with your local extension service to ensure registration and proper use. Acelepryn®, Action™, Daconil®, GreenCast®, GreenTrust®, Manuscript®, Posterity®, SummerPay™ and the Syngenta logo are trademarks of a Syngenta Group Company. Secure® is a registered trademark of Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha, LTD. All other trademarks used herein are the property of their respective company.