More Plant-Health Benefits with Mural
Mural® fungicide is a trusted solution for controlling a wide range of ornamental diseases. While you may incorporate Mural in your program for excellent disease management, it is also a powerful tool to enhance your crops’ plant health, enhancing root growth at propagation, improving water-retention and more.
Enhanced Root Growth
How does Mural achieve these effects? It is powered by two active ingredients – SOLATENOL® technology, an advanced generation SDHI (succinate dehydrogenase inhibitor), and azoxystrobin, a systemic, broad-spectrum fungicide. Azoxystrobin, in the strobilurin class of chemistry, affects physiological processes within plants, resulting in observable plant-health benefits including:
- Lower rates of transpiration, which helps plants retain water
- Reduced ethylene production, so leaves stay greener longer for more efficient photosynthesis
- More efficient photosynthesis leads to increased production of carbohydrates to help improve growth and vigor
- Increased nitrate reductase levels make nitrates from the soil and fertilizers more readily available for protein production
Strong disease control and plant-health benefits can be obtained with Mural at the lower rate ranges.
Mural may be applied as a foliar spray or drench at the following rates:
- Foliar or directed spray
- 4-7 oz./100 gal. Reapply at 7–21-day intervals as needed.
- 2-3 oz./100 gal. Reapply at 7–21-day intervals as needed.
Discover all of the benefits Mural can bring to your operation at GreenCastOnline.com/Mural.
All photos are either property of Syngenta or are used with permission.
© 2022 Syngenta. Important: Always read and follow label instructions. Some products may not be registered for sale or use in all states or counties and/or may have state-specific use requirements. Please check with your local extension service to ensure registration and proper use. GreenCast®, Mural®, SOLATENOL® and the Syngenta logo are trademarks of a Syngenta Group Company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.