Boost your business with free marketing tools from Syngenta
about the services you offer and following best practices for maintaining their lawns can lead to loyal customers who are advocates for your business. That’s why Syngenta provides a selection of free marketing materials
to help you educate and engage more customers.
You can order free copies of the following materials:Lawn disease ID guide
Homeowner best practices handout
- Provides photos, common symptoms and favorable conditions for key diseases
- Includes product recommendations for each disease
- Order one for each truck to show customers disease in their lawn and up-sell your fungicide program
Tree and shrub protection brochure
- Provides tips for homeowners to keep their lawns healthy and beautiful, so your services can last longer and be more effective
- Includes guidelines on mowing heights, advice on aeration and more
Grub control brochure
- Promotes unique service controlling common landscape pests like Japanese beetles, webworms, lace bugs and aphids
- Explains how your service with Acelepryn® insecticide has no effect on non-target organisms, like bumblebees
Manuscript trifold brochure
- Explains the balance of excellent control and no adverse effects on bumblebee colonies—even when worker bees are exposed to flowering clover directly sprayed with Acelepryn
- Uses pictures to demonstrate the importance of grub control
Selective herbicide brochure
- Illustrates how your service with Manuscript® herbicide controls mature weeds including crabgrass, dallisgrass and tropical signalgrass
- Gives a clear outline of what to expect after a treatment, including photos from each stage of the process
Fast-acting fire ant bait brochure
- Provides overview of how you can selectively protect turf from weeds, even at seeding
- Uses photos to explain to customers what to expect once their lawn is treated with Tenacity® herbicide
Mosquito protection brochure
- Gives your customers fast facts about fire ants, such as reproductive habits and how to spot an infestation
- Informs about Advion® fire ant bait and how it can provide total colony control of fire ants within 72 hours
When your clients are educated about your services, they can help you do what’s needed to keep their lawns beautiful and healthy. To order your free marketing materials, visit GrowWithSyngenta.com
All photos are either the property of Syngenta or are used with permission.
© 2022 Syngenta. Important: Always read and follow label instructions. Some products may not be registered for sale or use in all states or counties and/or may have state-specific use requirements. Please check with your local extension service to ensure registration and proper use. Acelepryn is a Restricted Use Pesticide in the State of Hawaii.
and the Syngenta logo are trademarks or service marks of a Syngenta Group Company.