Great things come in smaller packages with new 4 oz. bottles
When treating your customers’ lawns, you need the flexibility to choose the product size that’s right for the job. That’s why Syngenta has introduced new, smaller 4 oz. bottles for Acelepryn® insecticide
, Heritage® SC fungicide
and Barricade® 4FL herbicide
, which can be ideal solutions for any size property. These new sizes will be joining the ever popular 8 oz. bottle of Tenacity® herbicide
For leading control of grubs, billbugs and turf caterpillars and more, turn to Acelepryn. Of the surveyed lawn care companies, 94% reported that the insecticide exceeded their expectations, with an average rating of 4.56 out of 5 stars.1
Benefits of Acelepryn include:
- Long-lasting control with only one application
- No adverse effects on beneficial and non-target organisms like honeybees2—92% of lawncare operators reported it was important to them/their customers that Acelepryn has no signal word and no adverse effects on beneficial and non-target organisms including honeybees.1
- Wide application window starting in April that takes the guesswork out of timing applications
- Tree and shrub protection from pests like Japanese beetles, webworms, lace bugs and aphids
Heritage SC fungicide
Get plant protection from root to leaf tip with Heritage SC, which:
- Controls 25+ soilborne and foliar turf diseases and 30+ ornamental diseases
- Provides fast systemic uptake even protects new growth
- Allows for fewer applications with 28-days of control
Take advantage of the popular Tenacity herbicide 8-oz. bottle Barricade 4FL herbicide
Expect long-lasting pre-emergent weed control with Barricade 4FL, which offers:
- Guaranteed season-long protection with one application.
- Controls 30+ weeds in turf and landscape beds
- Offers flexible rates for the amount of residual control needed
See why the Tenacity
herbicide 8-oz. bottle has been so popular for years:
- Provides pre- and post-emergent control of 46+ weeds
- Controls crabgrass, clover, dandelion, ground ivy, foxtail, yellow nutsedge, nimblewill, bentgrass, etc.
- Eliminates weeds at seeding so new grass can flourish
- Based on a naturally occurring compound produced by the bottlebrush plant
For more information about these new sizes, please contact your local DSR or Syngenta territory manager.
1Source: 2021 TechValidate survey
2Source: Jonathan L. Larson, Carl T. Redmond and Daniel A. Potter, SCI. September 2011.
©2021 Syngenta. Important: Always read and follow label instructions. Some products may not be registered for sale or use in all states or counties and/or may have state-specific use requirements. Please check with your local extension service to ensure registration and proper use. Acelepryn®, Barricade®, Heritage®, Tenacity® and the Syngenta logo are trademarks of a Syngenta Group Company.